English Courses in Brighton for Young People
- Supervised program for 12-17 year olds
- Popular holiday destination on the coast
- Variety of fashion & a rich music culture
- Brighton Safeguarding Policy
If you are looking for a unique coastal vacation, Brighton is the place to go. This seaside resort is one of the gems of the United Kingdom with an awesome vibe, friendly locals and a history that will leave you in awe. Brighton is famous for its lively atmosphere and fun party scene, while the stony beaches and the incredible Brighton Pier will have you enjoying every moment in Brighton, with a new adventure around every corner.
This spectacular destination first became popular as a seaside getaway for Londoners about 200 years ago, and it has since become one of the trendiest holiday destinations for young students from all over the world. 'The Pavilion' and 'The Pier' are among the top attractions, but Brighton has no shortage of awesome things to see and do. With its breathtaking scenery, welcoming and trendy ambience and abundance of attractions and opportunities for adventure, Brighton is the ideal place to learn English and embark on an unforgettable journey.
Start your journey in Brighton and absorb the language naturally in the country where English was first spoken. Students at our Brighton school improve their English substantially during their time here, whilst socializing with their new friends and friendly locals in their free time. The chance to create unforgettable memories, lifelong friends and enjoy once-in-a-lifetime adventures awaits you in Brighton.
Enjoy the freedom that every young adult craves in the comfort and safety of our Sprachcaffe English School in Brighton, and take the first step towards true independence. With your newly acquired English skills, new friendships and unforgettable memories, you will be waiting in anticipation for your next adventure and endless opportunities that will be possible as a result of your new English skills!
Our Schools in Brighton
- One located right in the heart of Brighton
- close to the promenade and the beach
- The other located in the leafy suburb of Moulsecoomb
- 10 minutes from Brighton center
- Lesson materials provided for course duration
- Our Holland Road school is:
School - Holland Road
The city centre, beaches and train station are all a 10-15 minute stroll from our school in Holland Road, putting you in the best position to explore the wonders of Brighton.
Our teachers are all qualified and friendly and will treat you as part of the Sprachcaffe family, while your trained teamers are there to offer you their advice and ensure that your time in Brighton is fun-filled and truly memorable. Our leisure programs are designed to make sure that you have plenty of opportunities to relax, unwind and socialize with your fellow students, while learning English and experiencing the ins and outs of the language naturally.
Our Holland Road School is fully-equipped with:
- A welcoming reception area
- Spacious and bright classrooms
- Outdoor areas and gardens
- Recreational areas
- Sports facilities on campus at our North Brighton School
With each of our classes made up of a maximum of 15 students, we ensure that your time with us is a personalised and effective learning experience. You will thrive in our open and communicative learning environment, as teachers aim to make lessons as fun as possible to keep you motivated to learn throughout your stay.
Our College - Summer Season in Moulsecoomb
During the summer season, we welcome students at our other Brighton school in Moulsecoomb. Here, students are assured accommodation just round the corner from where the courses take place!
Students who opt for College accommodation will stay at Varley Park, which is normally home to Brighton University students, and attend lessons in Brighton University's Watts Building, just 15 minutes away. While local students are on vacation, the university opens its doors to our Sprachcaffe students. Please note that this school is reserved for students who book the college accommodation option.
- Standard and Intensive courses available
- Small groups of students aged 12-21
- Course certificate upon completion
Bid a fond farewell to learning as you know it and embark on the language experience of a lifetime. Imagine learning the English language in the comfort of a laid-back learning environment, while enjoying an unforgettable vacation in England's trendiest seaside resort. Well, with Sprachcaffe you can experience all that for yourself. Allow our qualified and talented teachers and team leaders to welcome you on a journey that will not only teach you a worthwhile skill, but will allow you to experience the freedom of young adulthood in a trendy city with other students of the same age!
|Lessons Per Week*||Minimum Duration||Group size||More Info|
|Standard Course||15||2 weeks||average 15||More Info|
|Intensive Course||22.5||1 week||average 15||More Info|
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes
Get ready for a mind-blowing adventure in Brighton as you learn English with our fantastic courses. Whether you want to dive head-first into an intensive English course or if a standard course is more to your liking, with us you can rest assured that your goals will be achieved while you enjoy a truly memorable language and travel experience.
With our unique curriculum and talented teachers, you will have the opportunity to effectively learn every aspect of the English language, from grammar and comprehension to reading and writing. As you progress, our open and communicative lessons will help you to feel at ease about expressing your views and practicing your new skills with your classmates, allowing you to gain confidence with each word you speak.
Our online assessment tests help us determine your current proficiency level so we can place you in a class with like-minded students at a similar level. Your learning experience is guaranteed to be fun-filled and enlightening, while your time in Brighton will leave you amazed and inspired by one of the UK’s true gems.
- Homestay, residence or college accommodation
- Residence accommodation can only be booked by students aged 16 years or over
- Full board with packed lunch
Take the first step into young adulthood and embark on a journey that will prove to be truly life-changing and unforgettable. With adventure around every corner and fun guaranteed throughout your time in Brighton, you will find our comfortable accommodation options welcoming and perfect for relaxing after a fun-filled day. Whether you want to enjoy the comfort of a family home or shared accommodation with students from all over the world, with us you will have ample opportunity to reflect, relax and continue practicing your English after your lessons.
|Accommodation||Rooms||Board||Facilities||Distance from School||More Info|
|Residence (not availabe in summer)||TV, phone & bathroom in each room||15 min walk||More Info|
|Homestay||A welcoming home||Up to 50 mins on foot or by public transport||More Info|
|College (only in summer)||Shared apartments, chair & desk in each room, free WiFi||15 mins walk + bus||More Info|
Please note College accommodation is only available 17 June - 19 August 2018
With your team leaders and host families eager to share information on Brighton and the local culture with you, you are guaranteed an exciting, enlightening and enjoyable experience in Brighton.
- Homestay – Our host families are specially chosen to share their homes with students from all over the world and be available for students to practice English with. With the comforts of home and the company of your host family, you will be made to feel like part of the Brighton community. With the insider knowledge of your hosts, you definitely won't miss anything Brighton has to offer.
- School Residence or Aparthotels – If you want to share every aspect of your language and travel experience with your fellow students, then our school residence is perfect for you. With home comforts, English style, and a relaxed environment, you will be able to enjoy the social aspect of our residence while practicing English with other motivated learners.
- College accommodation - like the school residence, college accommodation gives you the chance to live in the same building as many other language students, who you will be able to practice English with throughout your stay. With college accommodation you get a taste of what it's like to live in a university dorm and you will also have a very short journey to the school.
★★★★★ Food & Drink
★★★★☆ Nature & Recreation
★★★★★ Bathing & Beach
It is basically impossible to feel bored in Brighton because the city is always buzzing with beach goers, students, tourists and trendy locals. Beach parties, cinemas, volleyball, visits to the famous Royal Pavilion and Brighton Pier, and much, much more... there's something for everyone in Brighton!
Make sure to check out 'The Lanes', Brighton's famous shopping district, full of small quirky and independent boutiques along narrow, traditional English roads. You can find everything here, from unique bargains and humorous gifts, to trendy clothes or just a nice cafe to sit back and enjoy the hustle and bustle. Shopping here will give you a real insight into the city’s character.
We also organize excursions to the areas surrounding Brighton. You can, for example, go to the Seven Sisters cliffs or Devil’s Dyke valley, and go on trips to other cities in the south of England, such as Oxford, Lewes and Eastbourne.
A highlight of our youth program is undoubtedly the trip to London – an unforgettable experience for most, and one that should not be missed by any language student in England. This excursion is included in the course price.
Participation in many of the activities listed below is voluntary. You are free to pick the activities that interest you the most!
- students aged 12-17 will participate in different free time activities from those aged 18-21. Free time activities & excursions may cost up to 20 GBP per week.
- the activities in our sample week are examples from our program and are subject to change depending on weather and other circumstances.
|Morning||Orientation Tour||Sea Life Centre||Half day trip to Lewes Castle||Brighton Pier||Brighton Museum||Full day trip to London||Free Morning|
|Afternoon||Test/Lessons||Lessons||Lessons||Lessons||Lessons||Full day trip to London||Free Afternoon|
|Evening||Welcome Party||Free Evening||DVD night||Free Evening||Beach Party||Free Evening||Free Evening|
Take it up a notch and enjoy our Intensive Leisure Program for just £45 extra each week.
- Great value prices for full range of services
- Dedicated team of teachers, team leaders and school staff
- Central accommodation options and range of courses
Prices & Booking
These great value language courses in Brighton offer young people the unique opportunity to improve their English skills while living in England. We make it easy for everyone to enjoy this experience by offering low prices, high quality accommodation, excellent classes taught by native speakers and longtime teachers, along with a full recreational program.
There are so many opportunities for teenagers to improve their English speaking skills inside and outside the classroom; through excursions, games and activities, shared accommodation with other students or a host family, and of course top quality English classes in our reputable English school in Brighton. All of these services and more are available at competitively low prices.
Transfers to/from London Heathrow Airport (LHR) or London Gatwick Airport (LGW) are available on arrival each Sunday between 09:00 and 19:00, and on departure (Friday for residence accommodation, Saturday for host families) between 09:00 and 19:00.
English Courses for Young People in Brighton - Special Offers
For kids aged 14-21 years old
Over two hundred years ago, Brighton was just a secret among fishermen. The southern English coastal town was then discovered as a desirable spot for bathing and became a royal summer residence. Since then, Brighton has attracted many language pupils, international students, water sports enthusiasts and lovers of culture each year. If you can tear yourself away from the sea, you could visit luxury buildings such as the Royal Pavilion, learn about mysterious tales of smugglers and ghosts as you stroll through the lanes, or experience the English way of life while exploring the famous Brighton Marina Palace Pier. Use your holidays to learn English in Brighton!
Advantages of attending a Sprachcaffe language course:
- Our language courses could be perfectly complementary to your learning during the holidays!
- Learn a language from trained teachers, many of whom are native speakers
- Interactive use of the language during discussions, role plays and the viewing of recent movies, to name a few examples
- Sprachcaffe offers a free time activity program that contains a multitude of age-appropriate activities
- The welfare of our young students is very important to us: trained team-members can be contacted 24/7