Business Language Courses
- Course duration: min. 1 week
- 4 lessons of Semi-intensive course plus 2 lessons of Business language per day
- Start dates all year-round
Our business language courses are ideal for students and professionals who need to use a foreign language for business communication in their daily routine. The course combines 4 lessons per day made up of the standard course and is followed by 2 lessons per day specializing in business topics. We cover a range of current and relevant work-related issues.
Our business language courses at a glance
- Course duration: minimum 1 week
- Classes: 6 lessons per day, each of 45 minutes: 4 lessons semi-intensive course plus 2 lessons business language, 5 course days per week
- Minimum age in the Adult Program: 18 years old
- Levels: intermediate, advanced
- Starting dates: throughout the year
The six lessons that you will have each day are as follows:
- 1 lesson - grammar and general vocabulary exercises
- 1 lesson - conversation
- 2 lessons - reading, understanding texts, listening, writing
- 2 lessons - specialized training in the business field
The course structure may vary depending on the individual teachers and students. The specialized training in the business field focuses on current topics taken from economy and finance, marketing and sales. We work with texts that match the students' language skills. In this way, the texts and topics can be discussed actively by the group.
All the most important information in the palm of your hand
Order or browse our free catalogue for information on our language courses, the destinations we offer, types of accommodation, and more!