Learn Arabic in Rabat, Morocco
Our idyllically located language school offers an ideal environment in which to learn Arabic in Morocco. Since it became the capital city in 1912, Rabat has transformed into a 21st Century city. This dynamic is still visible today, in a unique mix of Arabic tradition and Western modernity. Impressive relics from the ancient city’s heyday, such as the city wall and the fortress, can still be seen today.
- Sprachcaffe offers the perfect combination of a language course, a vacation and a foreign culture to discover
- all the teachers are qualified, native Arabic speakers
- our teaching method enables you to learn in a fast and effective manner
- art, culture and relaxation
- ... all during a language course with Sprachcaffe!