Learn English in Victoria, Canada
Western Canada’s oldest city, Victoria, was founding way back in 1843 and is named after Queen Victoria. Because of this city’s great importance to the nation of Canada, Victoria was declared, and remains, the capital of British Columbia in 1871. Nowadays, the city is known for being remarkably beautiful and for its incredible tourist attractions. Students who are motivated to learn English in Victoria and want to experience the historic feel of this great city, should enroll in our magnificent language school, which is located in the heart of downtown!
- Sprachcaffe offers the perfect combination of a language course, a vacation and a foreign culture to discover
- all the teachers are qualified, native English speakers
- our teaching method enables you to learn in a fast and effective manner
- art, culture and relaxation
- ... all during a language course with Sprachcaffe!