Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Questions about the 50+ Silver Club Language Courses
- Who are the 50plus language courses for?
- How do the 50plus language courses work?
- Which languages can be learned as part of the 50plus-Silver Club?
- What course locations are offered for the 50plus language courses?
- What are the accommodation options?
- How can leisure time be spent at the course locations?
1. Who are the 50plus language courses for?
Our Silver Club language courses are particularly interesting for young-at-heart, active people who are interested in learning languages and enjoy traveling.
If you are open minded towards other countries and cultures, enjoy working with like-minded people and wish to learn or deepen your knowledge of a foreign language, than our 50+ Silver Club language courses are right for you!
2. How do the 50plus language courses work?
Our 50+ Silver Club language courses are designed to meet the needs and desires of language students over the age of 50. The language course consists of 4 lessons per day, which guarantees enough time for effective learning, but also leaves sufficient time for leisure activities.
Our courses are specifically designed to stimulate creativity, language skills and teamwork among the Silver Club travelers. We consciously avoid a rigid curriculum so that we can address the personal wishes and preferences of each of our participants.
3. Which languages can be learned as part of the 50plus-Silver Club?
4. What course locations are offered for the 50plus language courses?
We organize language courses for young at heart individuals, over the age of 50, that are interested in languages in the following locations:
5. What are the accommodation options?
Accommodations are included in our services, which will undoubtedly facilitate your travel needs. We offer courses in different locations, which offer different -but equally comfortable- accommodations:
- Double rooms in a Comfort Apartment in Malta and Calabria
- Double rooms in a Hotel in Nice and Mollorca
- Double rooms in a Guesthouse in Devon
Of course, for an extra charge, you can be accommodated in a single room.
6. How can leisure time be spent at the course locations?
Naturally, each of our 5 course locations have their own special charm. At all of our destinations, you can enjoy beautiful landscapes, pleasant climates and typical local culinary delicacies.
Your leisure time depends entirely on your personal interests and tastes. At each one of our course locations, you'll be able to find opportunities to relax, enjoy the nature, learn more about the host country's arts and culture, or do sports and excursions outside of the cities. Our friendly on site staff is always happy to answer your questions and will, oftentimes, give valuable tips!
At certain course locations, additional courses are available. Have you always wanted to learn how to cook and enjoy Italian delicatessens at home? At our cooking school in Calabria we'll carry you off into the world of Mediterranean flavors and bring you into different themed courses that will teach you everything you need to know about Italian cuisine!