Malta Language School
- Pool, bistro, bar, beach volleyball and more!
- Native-speaking English teachers
- Well-equipped classrooms
- Free WiFi
- Officially accredited by:
Our Sprachcaffe school is situated in Pembroke, near the picturesque town of St. Julian’s. Many buildings in the area, including the school complex, are from the colonial era and have a decidedly British feel style. The former fishing village of St. Julian’s is only a 10-minute walk from the school and known for its pretty houses and small, colorful fishing boats. Paceville, the town's restaurant and nightlife district, attracts tourists from all over the world as well as locals because of its estimated 350 eateries, bars, pubs and clubs.
- Well-equipped classrooms with facilities for the disabled
- All classrooms located on campus are air-conditioned
- Library and common room for studying
- Internet access - free access to computers at reception
- Lounge with TV, DVDs and satellite channels
- Games Room with pool table, etc.
In addition to classrooms and apartments, you’ll also find facilities including a bar, restaurant and 24-hour reception. Additionally, the surrounding garden creates a pleasant and peaceful atmosphere perfect for relaxing and studying.
Those who would like to participate in sporting activities before or after class will find a swimming pool and beach volleyball court on the campus. We also work with a scuba diving center offering taster courses for beginners as well as diving sessions for those at a more advanced level.
Why only participate in the cultural program if you can refresh your English vocabulary in the mornings? 20 lessons per week are perfect for that! The special thing about Malta is that you not only learn in bright, air-conditioned and comfortable classrooms, but also have a restaurant, bar and 20m pool on campus.
Lessons Per Week*
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes. Course material can be bought or rented from the school for a small price.
**Additional cost for learning materials approximately 6,50 Euros per week for loaning textbooks at the school and 26 Euros deposit or for sale.