Language School in London
- Central location in West London borough of Ealing
- Professional teachers
- Well equipped classrooms
- Countless recreational and sightseeing opportunities
- Officially recognized by:
The Sprachcaffe School is situated in a Victorian era building in the heart of Ealing, a typical London suburb. The school's design has the typical British charm that one envisages when thinking of Britain. The area surrounding the school boasts the hustle and bustle of daily city life with quiet side streets and parks where you can relax, unwind and reflect on the day’s lessons as well as the excitement of your adventures. Enjoy a quintessential speciality in one of London’s many English pubs and restaurants or simply spend a little while interacting with your hosts at your homestay to gain the ultimate language practice in an informal atmosphere.
The residential apartment is right next to the school. Our school is situated right between London Heathrow Airport and central London, and both can be reached with a short 20 minute train ride.
- 9 classrooms
- A reception area
- A small outdoor seating area
- A common room and students’ areas for recreational use or study purposes
- A collection of self-study books
- Free internet access
- Activity programs and weekly events (some at extra cost)
Classes are limited to 15 students per class to ensure a student-centered learning experience with knowledgeable and skilled English language teachers.
20 lessons a week is just the right amount to refresh your grammar and vocabulary, while leaving time in the afternoons and evenings for our culture program. Our teachers will attend to your individual needs and use lively, but also long-lasting, teaching methods!
|Lessons Per Week*||Minimum Duration||Group size||More Info|
|Part-time Course||10||1 week||max 15||More Info|
|Standard Course||20||1 week||max 15||More Info|
* 1 lesson = 45 minutes. Course material can be bought or rented from the school for a small price.