Premium French Courses in Nice
- Diverse cultural center on the Côte d'Azur
- 20 hours of French teaching per week
- Modern French school in a beautiful old building
Nice and the Cote d'Azur mean sea, beach, and luxury. This is a popular holiday destination and a great place for a French course. In the past, speaking French was fashionable among the noble classes, especially in the royal courts of the 17th century.
Nice, on the Mediterranean Sea, offers a great variety of activities such as cultural visits, theater and ballet, concerts and jazz festivals. The jazz festival in July attracts a crowd of famous international artists like Winston and Branford Marsalis or Michel Petruccianie among others.
There is so much to do in Nice, visit its museums, take a walk on the beach or simply lose yourself in the city's streets. Monte Carlo, Cannes, St. Tropez and Antibes are among the excursions our team can help organize for you.
Our language school
Our school is located in the city center in a beautiful Belle Époque building, a short distance from the Notre Dame and at the same time is close to stores, bars and restaurants.
Classrooms are bright and sunny. The school also has a common room and internet access for students.
Included in the price:
- 2 weeks, arrival Sunday, departure Saturday
- French course, 20 lessons per week
- Educational materials provided for use
- 150,- EUR supplement for single room
- Certificate at the end of course