Rabat Language School
- Right in the heart of the city, opposite the Royal Palace
- Qualified native teachers
- Modern classrooms, balcony & great student facilities
- 2 tram stops & station nearby
Our school in Rabat is located in a quaint residential area in a newly refurbished building. The school is ideally located in the heart of the city with attractions, markets and cafés within walking distance. The building is a mere stone’s throw away from the Royal Palace, and even boasts a balcony which offers spectacular views of the city and the palace itself.
Our language school in Rabat is furnished with Moroccan décor, and provides a relaxed and laid-back learning environment. With our bright and spacious classrooms, students will be inspired and motivated to learn Arabic in the tranquil surroundings. Our class sizes are kept to a minimum to ensure effective and personalised learning.
Our school is fully-equipped with:
- A welcoming reception area
- Spacious and modern classrooms
- A balcony to enjoy views of the city
- A coffee and refreshment area
- A reading and recreational area
20 lessons a week is just the right amount to refresh your grammar and vocabulary, but also to leave time in the afternoons and evenings for our culture program. Unique to Sprachcaffe Rabat - choose from both local languages: French or Arabic. Our teachers will attend to your individual needs and use lively, but also long-lasting, teaching methods!
|Lessons Per Week*||Minimum Duration||Group size|
|Standard Course||20||1 week||max 12|
1 lesson = 45 minutes. Course material can be bought or rented from the school for a small price.